Friday, May 18, 2018

When Harry met Meghan

This is my absolute favourite photo of Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

OMG, what did I miss about Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's nuptials?!

Ok, so I feel like I've been living under a rock. People ask me about current events and I end up looking like a deer caught in headlights. I cannot believe that the Royal wedding takes place tomorrow. Despite how much/very little I've been following their love story, I get butterflies in my chest when I hear bits and pieces of their very social media driven life.

It's a fairy tale ending I'm sure that most children grew up fantasying about, when our caring adults read/told us "once upon a time" stories.  At times I am reminded of how swept away I get when triggers in everyday life remind me of these moments that have facilitated these memories.

For Meghan Markle, this fairy tale has become a reality. Perhaps that is why we love watching her love story unravel. For me, it has nothing to do with the fact that she is marrying into the royal family that intrigues me. Rather, I am thrilled to hear that someone else in the world has finally found their "penguin". If you aren't familiar with the analogy of one finding their penguin, please feel free to click here.

I'm sure most of you are caught up with the who; what; where and when about this big day ahead of us, but just in case you're like me still trying to catch up with what's going on...here are some links that hopefully will give you the coles note version before the very big day.

Congratulations to yet another couple finding love. I am inspired not to give up on finding my own fairy tale.
Well played Marks & Spencer





No comments: